1300 362 128
Queensland's safety and workers' compensation services
This service is used to change the residential/postal/email address or phone number on your existing Queensland HRW licence record. The licence must be current and active. If you need to change your name click cancel and select the Application to replace a Damaged, Lost or Stolen Queensland HRW Licence Service.

There is no application fee for changing contact details.
You will require the following information to change contact details:
  • Your HRW licence.
  • A valid email address.
  • Details of your QGov/Google/Microsoft account. If you do not have one of these accounts you can register for a QGov account during the application process.